CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

WHY DO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH?


You touched my heart,
You touched my soul,
Leaving nothing in my mind
Just you and only you
Every single time that i spent with you,
Runs up and down in my mind
Never letting me to forget you
Though you BROKE me,
Your LOVE was a lie,
Your CARE was a showoff,
Though you never wanted me
Those sweeten words
that you said on me
Never lets me to HATE you,
Your like the sunshine of my day,
The more i try to FORGET you,
The more i MISS you,
The more i try to HATE you,
The more i LOVE you,
Life has turned boring,
Smiles had turned into tears,
Those happy moments turned into sorrows
Every single second
I question my heart that
WHY DO I LOVE YOU so MUCH?
But there is no answer,
Is it cause you BROKE me?
Is it cause you left me alone in darkness?
Or is it cause you took away the smile on my face?
WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY??
Why do i LOVE you so much?
It's like
..MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU...

0 comments: