CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

COME BACK

Nineteen years passed,
I never saw you,
I never heard you,
I never felt you,
But u did
You can hear me,
You can speak to me
Break this bond between US
COME TO ME
I want to talk to you,
I want to hug you,
Speak to me,
Scold me,
But promise me
That you will never leave me
I need your love,
I need your care,
I need you by my side
To tell me what is good,
To know what is bad,
To wipe my tears when i am sad,
To bring a hope when i am down,
To encourage me when i fail,
To scold me when i am wrong,
To laugh with me when i am happy,
COME TO ME
I will never let you down
I will make you proud of me,
If i could have one wish,
I would ask GOD..
To send you back
Knowing that this wish will never come true
It sounds odd,
When i say your name
Cause i am not used to it
You are so far from me,
When i need you the most
Every single second i miss you,
"I MISS YOU MAMMA"
...Come Back...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear Kamanaa!
really! this is one of the best poem i've ever read. seriouslly, i tried to read this 2wice, but every time it made me cry.......
just want to say smething, 'MOTHER' this will come to ur life very soon,so be happy 4 ur Mom, know y? caz 1day u will be a Mother, and i know that u'l be a Greaaaaat MOM, thats for sure.
and 1day u'll become a great writer or a poet, oh! i love that 'Rose represent Love'
poem of yours very much.
i wonder how u got that idea.
Love - MARITHA

Pr!nCeSs Sam!e said...

Dearest Loving Fahari,
ThanQu so Much For your Lovely Comments..!!
I Don't Need To Get an Idea..These Words Are Directly From My heart..I miss Her Lots..!! Mwahx..! Lurvv Yuh Lotx..!

Unknown said...

I miss her too..!! u know the reason why i dont read ur poems..! its cox i get sad cox its so touchy and plus i know its directly from ur heart and v painful..! now that i told u the reason pls dun b mad at me..! i do sumtimes read but i never let u know..! ur great my sister..!! =D love you..!!