CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

SHATTERED

My world has torn apart
My dreams have shattered
And i am left behind
All by myself
And not a shadow to care
I search for you in the dark
Hoping to bring in some light
But you are gone
And now i am alone
In pain and vain
And i realize 
How much i love you
And how much i need you
You were a dream 
So beautiful
That i lived once
But an awful memory now
That changed my life
Forever and always
And the only reason
..That pulled my smile ..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you Sam. really very much...

sam said...

depressing but lovely words, and hey, in the first line there if you meant to refer to the present it should say "my world is torn apart" cause there is no such word as teared... :)

Pr!nCeSs Sam!e said...

@Sam: Thanks :D Will Make Sure It's Corrected.!! :D