CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

YOU AND ME


When you are near me,
All i could do is..
Look at you,
Longing for your touch,
Spreading my arms to hug you,
And when you hug me,
My senses stop their work,
As your hand goes on me,
My heart beat increases,
Then when you kiss me,
And whispers on my ears,
"I LOVE YOU"
I cry out with joy..
Wishing that this moment never stops,
Wishing it be forever,
Just you and me
All alone,
In a fairy tale,
Dancing along the music,
Lost in each others eyes,
With a glow of light
From the beautiful candles lit,
And the moonlight,
with all the twinkling stars around,
holding each other closer
Just you and me
..all alone..

8 comments:

Ali Aseel said...

is it really me and you :P

Unknown said...

kobaa updates???d

Akash Arasu said...

That was a beautiful post ='(

T A X M A N

Anonymous said...

I really liked that =) you're very talented

TwEeTy said...

thanks all for ur luvly comments =)

Taz said...

God! the day i read tiz poem, i fell in luv wit it...lub yuh gurl...keep tiz up tweetz...nd im glad yuh tuk ma advice... :]

~sz~ said...

Heyy..

i just hapn to stumble on to your page.. but i gota tell ya.. nice work. very apt : )

cheers

Pr!nCeSs Sam!e said...

ThanQu Everyone..!! :D